Monday, October 20, 2008

Grandpa Asks, Grandpa Gets!

It's been a very tiring few days for me. Dennis came down with a bad case of gout last Thursday and since then, I have been the only one holding fort around the house. I always appreciated all the things big and small Dennis do for us after he comes home from a day at work, but I really appreciate it now that I know what it is like to not have them. All that said, I'm very happy to report that Dennis' toe is doing better and that he is not all wretched about it any more.

Anyhow, I know that Grandpa has been asking to see a video of Zoe pushing the Radio Flyer Walker Wagon that Kaelem very generously loaned to Zoe. So here it is. Grandpa asks and Grandpa gets! (albeit with some delay ;) )



Zoe loves pushing this wagon around and we think she plays shopping cart with it. Zoe likes to push it around and put things into it as she goes around the house.

No comments: