Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eczema Woes

You wouldn't know from this video here, but our little precious has a persistent eczema. Some days are better than others. Today is not a good day. I discovered those same nasty spots that heretofore have been limited to her face on her legs. I used to console myself with "at least it is not all over her body." Well, it looks like that is changing. And unlike those on her face, which seems to bother me more than baby, the bumps on Zoe's legs seems to bother her a little more. She was scratching her legs. I applied Hydrocortisone cream on her thighs even though it is probably not what the pediatrician calls "an extreme case." I hope, hope, hope she outgrows this soon. I'm going to cut out shrimp just in case for now, since shellfish is supposedly allergenic and I had them for dinner last night. Sigh!!

No comments: