Thursday, December 13, 2007

Early morning posting

It is now just a little past four in the morning. I just finished feeding baby (I missed the midnight feeding again. Slept right past the alarm!) Soon Dennis will be up to get ready for work. He has a conference call at six this morning and plans to leave home at five. I'll be off to sleep soon - I'm waiting for the ginseng water I'm making for Dennis to steep. Baby and I had a pretty good day yesterday. I managed to get a few errands done - collecting my new glasses from Costco, dropped into the bank - had lunch with Dennis, spent a few hours with my good friend, "candy sister" Janice. I even managed to feed baby comfortably and successfully while out. The new camp chair we bought at REI last weekend is enabling me to be out more often. The problem with feeding out is that I was seldom able to get comfortable. The chairs/seats were either too bigh or too low for proper support. The new camp chair is just the right height for both my feet to be firmly planted on the ground and for my knees to be at the right angle to support baby. This means freedom! Freed from having to be home every three hours. Anyhow, Baby was very active and happy yesterday too. She is a very good baby.

No comments: