Monday, August 31, 2009

"Baby No Problem!"

So tired now, but must record this down before I forget. This morning, Zoe woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She was cranky, whinny and all in all bad society. While getting breakfast ready for her, she started to fall apart. Being somewhat shorter on patience than usual myself, I carried her to her room, set her down, gave her her security blanket and told her sternly that she can very well feel cross but she can act it out in her room and to come out only when she is done with being cranky. I think she didn't like being in her room all by herself with no audience. She came toddling out soon after. Knowing that she was in the puppy house with me, she went to Dennis and declared, "baby, no problem!" Quite naturally, we all had a great laugh over it.

No comments: